Monday, April 27, 2009

Anti-blogging

This blog is being started as forced homework in a course I am taking. I dislike writing, and I especially dislike people who write a lot of garbage and think everybody wants to hear their opinions.

Since I can't honestly say I know a lot about blogs, I first went and looked up the definition of the word blog. After reading this definition I can't say I'm much smarter than when I started out.

I then decided to put a picture in my blog. Since I've been trying to put in this picture at least 3 times and my blog disappeared totally this is what I feel at the moment!!! A true blog-hater.

I also can't decide what I would like the blog to be about, besides the fact that I dislike blogs and I dislike writing. The only things I feel qualified to write about are music (classical), libraries and books and parenting, so I might jump from one category to another, don't say I didn't warn you!

2 comments:

  1. אליסה , זה נהדר מה שכתבת כאן !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elissa Hi,
    Really interesting post considering your Anti-Blogging pre-disposition...
    Forced?...By whom?

    ReplyDelete